7.12.10

Happy Birthday!

Today i s my birthday!


But sadly... nobody with me... i just went from the course at PD and arrived at home this morning. Papa have to go for work.. The kids still at my MIL house... Will shoot there to pick them just after papa get home at 5.30 pm...huhu...miss them a lot!


9.20 am - what should i do? feel lonely n bored...cheer up ur day! enjoy urself by karaoke....yeay!
early in the morning??? who cares? i'm the big gurl at that day...haha...


let's singing...



pity me...



suddenly i realized...i'm not alone...the baby in the womb is with me...


With Love...

1 comment:

  1. happy belated to u.. smg pjg umur n dimurahkan rezeki.. yes you are not alone.. your baby always accompany you!!

    ReplyDelete

KIRA SAIZ PREMIUM BEAUTIFUL ANDA

Related Posts with Thumbnails